Sunday 18 May 2014

OOTD! Summer Ball

Hello lovely people!

I can't believe that this time next week I will have finished university and will have moved back home. These three year have gone super super quickly! I have had the best three years of my life and wouldn't change one second of it. I have met some amazing people and some lifelong friends as well! So to end our three years with a bang we had our summer ball on Friday! It was amazing and i had the best night ever so I thought I would show you my outfit from Friday! I hope you enjoy.


Dress: New Look (currently on sale)
Shoes: New Look (they are quite old so they probably don't stock them anymore)
Bag: Primark
Pearl Necklace: Primark


Eyes: Naked 2 pallete
Lips: Rimmel a drop of sherry (058)


I hope you all have had a lovely weekend!

G.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment