Sunday 11 May 2014

Denim and Stripes!

Hello lovely people

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. The end is in sight, I will finish my final year at university in about 2 weeks! Today I thought I would share an outfit of the day for my post this weekend. So here it is ... It is a casual look as I was only going shopping and it is still not very warm here in England.

Top: George in Asda
Denim Jacket: Ebay not sure on the brand
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins (they are the most comfy and soft jeans ever)
Shoes: Primark (These are quite old shoes, I brought them about 4 years ago but I totally love them and am trying to get what wear is left out of them.)
Braclets: Primark
Bag: Primark
Sunglasses: Primark

My lipstick is MAC peach blossom










I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. What are your favourite things to wear this time of the year?

 G. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment