Sunday 6 October 2013

Weekly Style: Autumn

Hello lovely people!

So today I thought I would share with you my week of outfits. As I am at university all my outfits are very casual as I really don't have time to get dressed up when I have 9am lecture, but I thought I would show you what I've been wearing this week. So let's jump straight in.

Monday
Cardigan: Republic
Top: Primark
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: TU in Sainsbury's

Tuesday





















Leggings: Decathelon
Top: Gap
Shoes: Primark
Coat: Tesco


Wednesday
(We actually went out clubbing on Wednesday so here is my outfit I wore out.)

Dress: New Look
Shoes: New Look
Lipstick: Rimmel 'hint of sherry'

Thursday 
(my 'recovering from last night' look)


Leggings: Decathelon
Top: Superdry
Slippers: Primark

Friday

Marilyn Monroe top: New look
Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: Primark
Shoes: Primark

So that is my week of outfits done! I hope you have enjoyed reading this and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments. Remember if you like it please follow my blog on bloglovin or google. I will speak to you all soon.

Love G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment