Monday 2 September 2013

Weekend Style!

Hello lovely people, so here is just a quick outfit of the day from the weekend. It is still pretty warm here in England so I can still get away with some summer dresses even though it is officially September now! (SHOCK).


         Dress: New Look (I got this a good couple of 
years ago so it is probably not in stock anymore but it is a really lovely summer dress.
Cardigan: Primark
Belt: Primark
Sunglasses: Primark

Makeup:
Maybelline BB cream
Rimmel stay Matte powder
Maybelline Falsies mascara 
Maybelline eye pencil
Lips: Sexy mother pucker- plum jam
 (this is new and I will be doing a review on range I brought)

So that is it, I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. 

I am going on holiday in about a week so there will be some posts on packing and what beauty products I am going to be taking with me.

Love Grace x


4 comments:

  1. great post!!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is such a pretty outfit! You look lovely Grace! :)
    Aims
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete