Sunday 4 August 2013

July Favourites :)

Hello lovely people, so it is that time again to review my favourites of the month. I don't have that many this month, especially when it comes to makeup as I have been wearing that much but I will jump straight in with my favourites from July.
Firstly is the Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream for oily skin. I love this product, it gives a really light coverage however it is buildable if you want something a bit more. As it is for oily skin it stops my skin from going oily during the day and put with some powder over the top means it lasts all day. It also has SPF 15 which in the weather we have had over the last month in England I have definitely needed. It also has 2% Salicylic Acid in which helps with clearer skin. It is really easy to work with and gives a slightly matte finish to the skin rather then a shiny one, which I prefer. I would definitely recommend this product.


My next favourtie is a Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in the shade Nude Pink (206). The reason I picked this lipstick up apart from my slight obsession with nude lipsticks, is because it had a slight orange/coral tone to it which I was interested to try. This has definitely been my most worn lipstick of the month and I absolutely love it. I think it really complements my skin tone, especially as it is a bit tanned now and it is definitely a lovely summery colour.



In terms of nail varnish I have one colour I have used non stop throughout July and that is Essie Cute as a button. It is the perfect coral colour and looks great in the summer. I love the brush on Essie nail varnishes and they give really good coverage and dry quickly. Like the lipstick I think it complements my tan really well and I would say it makes me look even more tanned which is great.









The last July favourite is a hair product and that is the Dove Intensive repair leave-in-conditioning and care spray. My previous post was a review on this product so if you want a more detailed review then check that out but overall it has been a really good. It makes my hair feel light and refreshed but also protected and it also helps prevent split ends and breakages.


So that is all my July favourites!
I hope you have enjoyed this and let me know what your July favourites were!

Love 
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment