Sunday 28 July 2013

Product Review: Dove intensive repair leave-in conditioning and care spray

Hello lovely people,

First of all I would like to say sorry for the lack of blog posts this week. I have just started my summer job and yea, it has been a very busy week. I have worked out a schedule now though, so I should be able to get blog posts up in the week again.



Onto what my post is really about and this is the leave-in conditioner from dove (as you can see in the title of this blog.)

I have loved this spray, really, I have nothing bad to say about this product. I often suffer with dry hair during the summer and my hair always tends to look a bit limp because it is so fine. This product however is amazing. It has really brought my hair back to life and keeps it soft the whole day.

It also smells amazing, it reminds me a bit of like a sweet I used to have but I can't put my finger on it, (if you know what I mean by the smell then please let me know.) Another aspect of this I love is the fact that you can spray it on both wet hair and dry hair, which works wonders for me because I don't wash my hair everyday and I can still use it with my dry shampoo on the days when I don't wash my hair. Following on from this point, I also love the actual spray. I have always found that with a lot of sprays, you spray it on your hair and it leaves your hair feeling wet and full of product, however I would describe this spray as more of a mist. It doesn't leave your hair feeling really wet and it doesn't feel like your hair has got loads of product in it.

I would definitely recommend this product for people who suffer from dry hair or with fine hair and you can pick it up from your nearest Boots store (it is also on special in boots at the moment so I would definitely go and have a look at it.)

 I am also really looking forward to trying the rest of the products in this range.

I hope you have found this helpful and let me know if you have tried this product or the rest of the range and let you know what you think of it.

Love
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment