Monday 1 July 2013

June Favourites

Hey guys!
I can't believe that June is over! We are half way through the year and it seems to be going so quick. I thought I would share with you just a few of the things that I have been loving throughout the month of June. Not all the products have been brought in June but I have used them the most during this month. So here goes...
Don't mind the cat in the background!




In terms of makeup,the first thing I have been loving is Rimmel lipstick in pink blush (shade 006). I love this colour a lot, it is nearly the same colour pink as my NYC lipstick which is my favourite but I love the matte finish this lipstick gives. It is also the perfect colour for summer.




 I have been loving the MUA heaven and earth eyeshadow pallet. I know how everyone raves about this pallet and there isn't much more I can say about it that hasn't already said. I used natural colours on my eyes every day so this was a perfect buy for my and for £4 it is a must have for whether you are just starting out  trying makeup or just want another pallet to add to your collection.

I have also been loving two blushes this month which are the Sleek blush in flushed (shade 935) and the body shop blush in shade 01. Now these two colours are quite contrasting but I have been using the body shop blush in the day as it gives a lovely rosey look to your cheeks. Then I have been using the sleek blush for more of an evening look. I love sleek blushes, they are so pigmented and give such a lovely colour and even though the colour may look quite harsh here it blends out really well.




To go with these blushes I have been loving NYC biig bold bronzer in shade MetropoliTan (602). As it has been sunny anyway my face colour as changed so I tend to use this bronzer for a overall golden glow to my face and I think it really works well.








The body shop lip butter in mango has also been a favourite of mine this month. I love their lip butters and although this is not a new flavour this is by far my favourite and is definitely a staple product in my handbag during the summer.








My nail colours for this month have definitely been a toss up between these two colours. The BarryM mint green has been a favourite summer colour of mine for a long time and it comes out every year and then the BeautyUK blue nail varnish is also a favourite. I'm not quite sure where you can buy these as they were a present from a friend for my birthday but if you can get your hands on them they have a lovely set of pastel colours which are great for summer.

In terms of skin care the product I have used the most is the dove summer glow in shade fair to medium. This is a self tanner which gives a gradual glow to your skin. I absolutely love this product and apply it every two days with a day of just moisturiser in between. It isn't streaky and doesn't leave horrible orange patches on your skin and it doesn't transfer onto clothes or bedding. The only think I'm not too keen on is the smell it leaves.


I have also recently purchased the N07 Beautiful skin Cleansing water for normal/oily skin. I'm going to do a review about this product for my next blog so I won't go into too much detail but basically it does what it says on the bottle. It takes off every inch of makeup on your skin and leaves it refreshed which is why it is on my favourites list but I thought I just had to mention it in my June favourites.


Lastly is my fragrance of the month which is Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle perfume. I love this perfume and it has a perfect scent for summer. As I've gotten older I had tried to steer away from the really sweet smelling perfumes however as it is now summer I wanted something that was sweeter then my normal perfume but still seemed mature as well. This definitely ticks both boxes.


So that's it guys, I've just realised that this blog is really long so I apologise. So I hope you have enjoyed this and please like, comment and subscribe to my blog and let me know what you think.

What are your June favourites?

Have a great week 
Gx

No comments:

Post a Comment