Thursday 13 June 2013

What's in my bag (trip to London)

So I'm going to London tomorrow with my boyfriend and I thought I would share with about what I am taking in my handbag. I live really close to London (only about 20 minute train journey) so most of the things I am taking, I normally have in my daily handbag.


The bag itself is from New Look and I've had it for a couple of years now. It's not my regular handbag but I like to have a bag that I can strap across my body when going to places like London, so this bag works really well. The bag is spit into two, there are three pockets in the front and then one main compartment with a small zip pocket in it.

So here is what is in my bag!
In the front pockets there are :
- 2 pens
- a compact mirror
- some hair pins
- my house keys

In the main part of the bag I have:
- my Cath Kidston purse
- my sunglasses (just in case it is sunny)
- a soap and glory hand maid (which smells absolutely amazing)
- a soap and glory hand food (the best hand cream ever)
- a small bottle of soap and glory body spray
(if you can't tell I love soap and glory products)
- Glucose tablets (these are actually for my boyfriend as he has diabetes, so I always carry a tube in my handbag.
- my camera
- my phone
I will also have my oyster card but it is with my boyfriend at the moment.


I also carry a small cosmetics bag, which contains most of the travel things I take with me. The only things I don't have with me is my foundation and eye shadow as these will last all day when I put them on in the morning so I don't need to retouch them during the day.
                                                                                 My makeup bag contains:

- Natural collection pressed powder in shade warm
- NYC Big Bold bronzer in shade 602- Metropoli Tan
- No7 face brush
- Sleek blush in shade 923 - pomegranate
- Natural collection concealer stick in shade fair
- Rimmel Match perfection 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter in shade 030 classic beige
- Maybeline great lash in brownish black
- L'Oreal Paris super liner Blackbuster
- Natural collection brown eyeliner
- Palmer's coco butter lip balm
- Elizabeth Arden lip gloss in shade 18 - rosegold
       - NYC lipstick in shade 438 - Candy rush (my most used lipstick)


So yea, that is everything I am taking with me. I will be doing some shopping so I will probably do a haul at some point on here. I will also be blogging my outfit tomorrow as well. I hope you have enjoyed this and let me know what you think.

Have a great day everyone!
G x






No comments:

Post a Comment