Thursday 20 June 2013

My Soap and Glory favourites

Hey guys, so today I'm going to review some Soap and Glory products. I have been an avid user of Soap and Glory products for the past 2 years, so I thought I would share the products that I have used and loved during this time.


The first is the 'Clean on Me' creamy moisture shower gel. I have loved this product so much for many reasons. The first is the smell, like all Soap and glory products they all have a similar smell and it is really hard to describe but all you who have this product will know what I mean. The second reason is the fact that it leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky. I think of all the products I have re-purchased the most, this is one of them.

My second favourite is another shower gel but it is the 'Sugar Crush' fresh and foamy body wash. This is part of the newer collection of Soap and Glory products. The smell is completely different to the other collections as it has a sweet lime fragrance, it is definitely very sweet, so if you don't like sweet smelling things then I wouldn't recommend this product. I love that this product feels a lot different to the 'Clean on Me', it is a lot more of a milky consistency which I like but it still gives the same silky feeling to my skin after using it as the other products.

My next two favourites are the 'Mist you madly' body spray and the 'Glam-A-Lot' body spray. I use the 'Mist you madly' spray every day without fail, I love the smell as it is not too overpowering yet it lasts all day which I really like in a body spray. The 'Glam-A-Lot' spray I tend to use when I go out in the evening as the smell is a lot more thicker (if that makes sense, I couldn't think of another word). Basically what I'm trying to say is that it is a lot more of an evening smell then a day smell.



I received the 'Sexy mother pucker' lip gloss in a Christmas gift set last year and at first I was a bit reluctant to try it as it says it plumps up your lips. The tingly sensation it gives your lips is weird at first but you get used to it and it doesn't plump up your lips as much as I thought. The only problem is that it is very thick and can make your lips feel very sticky if you put a lot on, so a little definitely goes a long way.

The last two products are definitely my ultimate favourite Soap and Glory products. The first is the 'Righteous Butter'. After trying this body butter I can safely say I will never try another body butter like it. It leaves your skin feeling super super soft and the smell is just amazing. As it has aloe vera in it as well it is great for dry skin as well. Definitely would recommend this.




Lastly is the best hand cream in the whole world. 'The hand food' not only smells great but is non - greasy so dries really quickly and it also hydrates your skin really well. I have both the 125 ml which i keep at home and the 50 ml which I keep in my handbag. Since buying this I have not brought another hand cream, I love it that much.




So that's it guys, I hope you have enjoyed this. What do you think of these products? What are your favourite Soap and Glory products?

If you would like to read more of my blogs then you can follow on bloglovin, the link is on the side.

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment